~Donations~

DONATIONS:
NO LONGER TAKING DONATIONS.


If you would like more information, have any questions,
you can email me at mcg11223344@yahoo.com


Sunday 28 August 2016

2016 DTS Outreaches Start Off!

Hello! So DTS lecture phase is over for the 2016 YWAM Tokyo, Discipleship Training School. It has been truly amazing and so very fun. This amazing group of students and staff have been a continual joy to work with. And now the students and staff leaders have left for Indonesia and Thailand for a month.




  Before the students left for outreach, we had a wonderful commissioning feast at an Indian curry restaurant that is owned by a couple who are strong believers. They blessed us so much and loved the worship that we brought with us. The staff washed the feet of every students and prayed over them. It was wonderful to be apart of the joy, the worship and the feast.






As most of you know, I went to Thailand last December and January. It was an incredible experience. I am sad that I was unable to go with the group this year. But I am happy to have sent them off and can't wait for the amazing stories they will bring back with them. For this years trip we have five students (in the middle) and two staff (on either end). They have already been there for almost a week now!

For the first time in YWAM Tokyo, we sent a team to Indonesia! We have a staff who is leading this team who is from Indonesia herself. From what I am already hearing, it has been going very well for them and I know God is going to use them in big ways. For this team there are eight students and three staff. I can't wait to hear what God does through them!


 Meanwhile, it is very quiet at the base in Tokyo. The staff who are not on overseas outreach are continuing in their work with the base and other ministries. Along with planning for the upcoming Japan outreaches (Tokyo, Kumamoto, Hokkaido). I already miss all the beautiful faces but I will see them in a month! Please keep them in your prayers and look forward to stories. I hope to post something once they return.

A reminder, I will be going to Hokkaido on September 26th - October 5th. We will be driving there and taking a ferry boat. I will be needing some money for this trip as well. I am praying for Gods provision.

THANK YOU!
 thank you all again! I am very grateful for continual support and prayers!


Contact:
Please feel free to contact me:
mcg11223344@yahoo.com or micaelamcginnis123@gmail.com


If you would like to donate:
There is a link at the top of this blog. 


BLESSINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment