~Donations~

DONATIONS:
NO LONGER TAKING DONATIONS.


If you would like more information, have any questions,
you can email me at mcg11223344@yahoo.com


Sunday 30 October 2016

2016 DTS is OVER! Outreach Quick Look

 Hello family and friends! I am happy and sad to announce that the 2016 YWAM Tokyo Discipleship Training School is over!!! It ended on October 24th. We had our graduation and said goodbye to all the students. As well as a couple of staff who left us to pursue the next step in their lives. I am sad to say goodbye, but I look forward to the days when I see them again! There are a few students planning to come back on staff as well so that is exciting for us. It was a good season! I will talk more about the DTS bellow along with their various outreaches. 
 
Thank you!!

I would like to apologize for not communicating often on what is happening and how things are moving along. I would like to get better with my communication to all of you. I am so very thankful for those who pray for me and support me. I could not be doing what I’m doing without all of you.


In Need

I would also like to go ahead and say this now before I go on. I am in need of more financial support. I have been blessed until now with no financial struggles. My amazing church, The Gathering, has been so very generous towards me and my ministering in Tokyo. My parents and grandparents as well have continually encouraged me and given towards my living here. I am so so thankful to them!
 I would like to ask you to pray and ask the Lord if you feel lead to support me monthly or donate.
If you feel lead to give, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
It will take you to a link that is an easy giving process.
Thank you all again! I am so so thankful to you!

    
       HOKKAIDO (北海道)  
From September 26th - October 4th I went with a group of 11 (those in the photo to the left) to the most north island part of Japan. Hokkaido. It was an amazing trip with unexpected surprises. I was helping lead this outreach of 7 students, three staff and one of the staff's daughters. We stayed at a church in Sapporo called ICF (International Christian Fellowship). 


 
While in Sapporo, we went to talk and pray for people at a popular university. We teamed up with members of the church we were staying in. They walked us around and we got to know them a bit. It was a great experience and we learned allot about the school which was founded by a Christian man who told has a famous quote; "Boys, be ambitious for Christ!" Which was shortened into; "Boys be ambitious!"
 
We also worshipped in the park in Sapporo. We gave out tracks and bibles and got to talk to a few people. One lady was so moved by our songs that she stayed for almost an hour. It was very fun and I got to play guitar there as well. It was a great time and moved my heart. 
                                   Other Things
we did in Sapporo were worship at the university, pray for people at the church and share testimonies and stories during a prayer and worship meeting with ICF. They were so kind to let us stay with them and we were so thankful. They are an amazing group of people and prayer worriors like I have never seen before in Japan. So passionate for their God. I'm so happy I got to spend time with them.  
 Tokyo Outreach
After Hokkaido outreach, the 7 students on my team returned to the base in Tokyo and started their 10 day outreach in Tokyo. They did art outreach where they drew pictures and gave them to people. They also did worship on the streets, along with RISK project (Random Incidence of Sacrificial Kindness). They also did prayer walked and prayed for people on the streets. The other half of the DTS students were in Kumamoto, Japan during this teams Tokyo outreach. 

 
ITS OVER!
I cant believe it, nor am I ready for it to be done. But I am thankful for all that happened. All 13 students graduated! 
WHATS NEXT?
Now, I will be continuing in my staff work with YWAM Tokyo until God leads me to the next step. I will hopfuly being doing Christmas outreaches in the park and other places during this holiday season. I look forward to doing that as well as worship in the park and relational ministries.


BLESSINGS! 
Love you in Jesus name!!!

Micaela McGinnis 
YWAM Tokyo


If you would like to contact me, you can email me:
micaelamcginnis123@gmail.com 

Or you can add me on Facebook: 
Micaela McGinnis 

So sorry for any misspelled words or grammar errors!  

 
 
 
     


No comments:

Post a Comment