~Donations~

DONATIONS:
NO LONGER TAKING DONATIONS.


If you would like more information, have any questions,
you can email me at mcg11223344@yahoo.com


Wednesday 6 July 2016

First Month Of DTS 2016 (DONE)

I am so overly blessed to be here and do what I do. Everyday God is the center of everything. This community can't go a day without God joining into even the smallest conversations. This is such a great family and I cant brag on them all enough. These students truly are so hungry and are diving into the Lord with all they are. They are gathering their testimonies with the Lord every day.


 In this DTS we have 13 students all from North America. 9 guys and 4 girls. We are on week 4 of lectures and week 5 of DTS all together. I am so amazed its already been a month! Lectures so far have been:
-Nature & Character of God
-Father Heart Of God
-Holy Spirit
-Laying Down Rights
 (More great ones to come!)


This DTS has flowed very smoothly with the help of our new building (which we are still interceding for finances on). But with the set-up, we have a complete lecture room downstairs and a living space and kitchen upstairs! Our community fits so nicely. We can enjoy our fellowship together (like in this photo) with all the base staff along with all the DTS crew. Lots of children too! Two newborn babies and one on the way as well.
It might sound strange to read what I write about this "community". I know that if you have never encountered something like this, it is hard to grasp the power that it has on the hearts of people. The biggest way these young students are changed is by the love from each other and the staff family here. So much laughter and love. Not only that but in this they learn to come around one another and pray for each other. It is so powerful and healing in the life of a person. They learn to speak life over one another and all sarcasm and teasing melts away almost naturally. Its KINGDOM. Its CHURCH. We are ONE. We are strong and weak. We laugh and cry together. As one we ask the Lord to change us and to teach us. He is our leader. GOD is our head and we are his body. YOU TOO are his body. Its such a picture of kingdom. I am just so humbled to be apart of this.

(In these little photos to the left the students are working on their DTS banner that they prayed about and felt represents this season for all of them. I cant wait to see the finished result!)


THANK YOU
all who have supported me and continue to support me (financially and in prayer). I am so blessed by everything you give and I pray for you always!


If you would like to message me or ask questions about the DTS (discipleship training school) OR would like to be added into my email monthly updates please email me at:
mcg11223344@yahoo.com
OR
micaelamcginnis123@gmail.com

(or if we are facebook friends please feel free to message me.)



 ALSO! I will be going to Hokkaido Japan this year for the DTS outreach phase! I am one of 3 leaders. I am looking forward to going to the north of Japan for the first time! (the red place on the map here is Hokkaido).
Please be praying that the Lord will provide any finances I will be needing for this.
We will be going in early October.




No comments:

Post a Comment