~Donations~

DONATIONS:
NO LONGER TAKING DONATIONS.


If you would like more information, have any questions,
you can email me at mcg11223344@yahoo.com


Saturday 25 March 2017

The Spring Has Come

Hello family and friends!
I pray you are all well and feeling God's love over you. Its been about a month since I last posted again so I am back with another update. (PS. I'm not angry in this picture.)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

Again I want to thank all of you who pray for me and think of me often. It is truly a huge part of Gods work through me. I am extremely grateful.

If you would like to DONATE, please CLICK HERE.
(or go to the top of my blog and the link is there too.)

       YWAM JAPAN NATIONAL STAFF CONFERENCE 
From March 14th to March 17th (2017) all of the YWAM bases all around Japan gathered together for another yearly conference. This year at the base of Mt. Fuji! The Japanese government requires us to meet as an organization for business purposes so we use this as a chance to gather together and worship, pray and fellowship. Its an amazing time with so many people from all over the world!
Everyday between all our meals, we spent all our time worshipping, praying, sharing vision and sharing revelations. Our theme this year was 'One Team' and I really did feel the unity. I got to know lots of new faces and re-connect with old friends.
We really got to love each other and pour our hearts out during this time. Praying for people who have to leave for a time, a base getting a new building and an amazing man who has worked so hard for this community and for Japan. Unity in Jesus Christ!

I was so SO privileged to be apart of this conference. I was in awe over and over about where I am. In Japan, gathering with so many people from all over the globe who have given their lives to see this nation of Japan know Jesus. Some who have given over 30 years of their lives filled with different challenges and hardships but still praise God with so much joy. Amazing. Nothing and no one is greater than this God we serve.

DTS!
2017 YWAM Tokyo DTS is about to start! We start April 3erd! As I wrote in my last update we were doing staff training for 2 weeks. It went very well and I feel as though I gained many things from that time. In my heart and in my mind. We have 14 students from different places over the world. So exciting! We have some Japanese students as well and we are all looking forward to meeting these wonderful men and women of God.
For the past week we have been cleaning and preparing for the students! We have a large base (thank you Jesus) that can house many people. We have 18 mattresses for students (and 8 for staff). Like in this picture, we aired our all 18 mattresses during our cleaning process. Along with organizing everything in the base and cleaning all the bathrooms (9 bathrooms, 6 showers). It was actually allot of fun spending so much time with everyone as we worked. 
We have a great group of people with an amazing couple leading us this year. This will be my 3erd DTS staffing and I am happy that I said yes.

DTS OUTREACH!
This year we will be going to Indonesia and East Asia for our overseas part of outreach.
I myself will be leading a team with 2 other staff to East Asia.
Please keep us in your prayers as we plan and raise a bit of money for travelling.






FRIDAY NIGHT OUTREACH!

I am still leading worship outreach in the park with another couple of staff and these times are still a surprise every week! A couple of weeks ago as we began worship, the man I mentioned in my last update (Mori-san) came over to us to say hello. He saw me drinking a warm drink (a corn soup in a can thingy) and I told him it was my 'ichiban suki' (my number one favourite). He wanted to get everyone some warm drinks so he counted us and took one of our guys with him to the convenient store. He came back with a bag of little hot chocolates and one special drink. My corn soup! He laughed as he said he got that for me specially because its my 'ichiban suki'. Then after Mori-san bought us warm drinks, a man tried to give me 10 dollars (I said no though). After that another guy came up to us with a bag full of McDonald’s hamburgers! He said he has been seeing us in the park for a few years now and has met some people from our group and he wanted to thank us for staying faithful. So we each got to have a hamburger or 2. (in the picture above). It is a new adventure every week!

Also, another new thing that we have started doing is prayer walking through the red light district in Ikebukuro, Tokyo. Its not far from the park we worship in every week and I have been there a few times before during prayer walks and evangelism times. This street is filled with different kinds of bars. Most involving women entertaining men (usually in sexual ways). During the summer more so the women can be found outside the bars advertising the shops. But during this season they are mostly inside. We are praying and asking the Lord what he wants us to do here and asking him to open doors.

GODS GOODNESS IN MY LIFE
 God has been so merciful and gracious in my life. I have done nothing to earn anything, yet he has given me so much and asked me to work in such fun ways. I posted a status on facebook recently of a life testimony about this and some of you might have already seen it but here it is again;
______________________________
I really want to share this awesome life testimony! Jan. 1st 2012 I wrote in my diary. One of the parts I wrote really got me laughing. The people God ends up choosing...I'm not fully to where I want to be at all. But from looking at this, I am blown away.
Jan. 1st 2012
"I know of things I want to be but I just cant see myself making it! Im to lazy and seem to have no determination! I have my dreams of becomming fluent in Japanese and Korean, but that takes alot of drive and hard work. How in the world do I think I can pull something like that off??!! am I crazy?! I want to travel the world with other people and know many faces, but I cant even speak to the person at the cash regester!! in my own language!! I couldnt speak to a custemer if I was ever hired to...who do i think i am?...I think im so mature? ha, yea right. I might have great dreams and thoughts, but thats all they seem to be...I have to raise lots of money for my upcomming trips, and getting to Japan for language school...what am I doing? waisting my days away watching asian dramas and reading fairy tales???"
I have been living in Japan for 3 years. I order things and go shopping in another language all the time. I have travelled the world with many people and I know MANY faces. I have been able to raise enough money for all my trips...over and over and over. Micaela, you never would have guessed who listened to you back in the beginning of 2012. 'Who are you?' Well, you are a daughter of the king my friend! 'How can you pull this off?' Only by trusting in your God. 'Are you crazy?' Heck yes! God only chooses the crazy ones anyway!
 ______________________________________
I am reminded of things like this over and over in my life. From going to the doctors in Japan alone and communicating in another language. to leading teams to different places in the world. To singing as loud as I can in a park in the biggest city in the world every week. I am still shocked over and over at where I am. I didn’t and couldn’t have done this. No way! Put me anywhere now and me in my own strength would only collapse. But in the strength of the Lord, I am strong.

THANK YOU!
Thank you all again for your support financially and in prayers. I could not move forward without you all behind me. Your lives as well blow me away. The way each of you have given yourselves to the Lord is no small thing. I am so very thankful and blessed by you. 


PRAYER REQUESTS: 
- Friday night outreaches
- prayer walks in the red light districts 
- DTS! (this years)
- Finances 
-Japan 
- The body of Christ 


DONATE:
If you would like to donate PLEASE CLICK HERE. 
It will take you to an easy online donation. 
 Or go to the top of this blog. 
CONTACT ME:
Email: mcg11223344@yahoo.com
Facebook: Micaela McGinnis 



THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!
Thanks for reading! sorry if there are any mistakes. 
BLESSINGS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment