~Donations~

DONATIONS:
NO LONGER TAKING DONATIONS.


If you would like more information, have any questions,
you can email me at mcg11223344@yahoo.com


Thursday 19 January 2017

Christmas Visit and Back In Japan

Hello Friends and Family! 

Thank you all for your amazing support and love! I would not be who I am today or where I am today if it weren't for you!


      AMERICA FL/GA - LOVE
From December 7th through January 11th I was in the States. I mainly spent time in Florida but also went to Georgia for a couple family reunions. I got to share with the kids and the congregation at my church (The Gathering) about my mission here in Japan. It was such a blessing being back there and seeing so many of you all.

                FAMILY TIME
As most can imagine, my favourite part of visiting is my wonderful family. As allot of you know, they are so amazing and fun to be with. My parents are so dedicated to following the Lord and knowing his word. They are so encouraging to me and what I do here. It makes it very easy to go and return. My grandparents (on both sides) too are always a huge part of my time in the states. I got to spend good time with them. They are also such amazing lovers of God and encouragers of my life in Japan.

I also got to see all my cousins, as well as some of their significant others. I always miss them all when I'm away. Looking forward to all the wonderful things that they will be doing in the future.
My siblings are another wonderful privilege of my times back with family. My two younger sisters and younger brother are always a joy to my heart. I laugh so much when I am with them and have so much fun. I realize so much now in my life how much my sisters really grew up with me. We have done so much together and I know that my childhood was the best of all because of them.



         IN JAPAN - WHAT NOW
I am now back in Japan and have been here for a week and a day. Its already been a wonderful busy fun time. I get to spend so much time with amazing people from all over the globe. Stepping back into Japan culture and YWAM culture gets easier every time. I look forward to pouring myself into more outreaches and ways of reaching people.
Starting April 3erd YWAM Tokyo 2017 DTS will start. I will be staffing once again. It will last for 5 months. I look very much forward to all the students that will come as well as the outreaches and lectures that will be going on. Please pray for this upcoming school as we disciple people from all over the world.

        THANKS AND PRAYERS
Thank you to all who have given to me financially! Thank you the Gathering church for praying for me and being a part of my mission here. I have met so many wonderful people in your community. You are a blessing to me and my family.  Thank you to those who are praying for me!

- For my financial support, I was given a large donation and I have over half that I need monthly for my work here. I am praying for a bit more monthly support. Praise God for his provision!

- Please keep the upcoming DTS in your prayers, for the staff, students and many people that we will reach.



THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!
(forgive me for any spelling errors)


BLESSINGS!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Micaela, for this informative, interesting & inspiring update! May God continue to guide & bless you & your YWAM team!

    ReplyDelete