~Donations~

DONATIONS:
NO LONGER TAKING DONATIONS.


If you would like more information, have any questions,
you can email me at mcg11223344@yahoo.com


Saturday 27 February 2016

New and Done!

iDTS 2015 is over! We had a wonderful graduation with lots of laughter. Thank you all who prayed for us during this season! Every student finished well and are moving into their next step in life. Some will be going to YWAM secondary schools, others will be going to collage and a couple are desiring to return and join our staff! I look forward to seeing what God will do in every persons lives!


 New beginnings! This coming season is something that still feels a bit unknown to me. I know I want to invest more time into my Japanese. But, for now I will enjoy my time in the states for a month as I pray into where God needs me first.
But, I will be continuing into staffing with YWAM Tokyo for this next year! I am so thankful for my family here and what God is doing.


Also, we have moved into the new base! We are renting it for 3 years and during that time raising the money to own it and the land! It is so beautiful and so clean and new on the inside! Every room is like a dorm and there is allot of space. I love seeing it filled with people worshipping Jesus and being here for him!
We are still very low on money, so if you could be praying for that it would be so appreciated.
Click here to watch the vision video for the building!

I have been handed the leadership role for Ikebukuro Friday night Park worship! I am not sure all of what that will look like but I want to pray more into what God wants for this time. I will be leading worship nights in the park and making sure it happens every week. I want to include outreach teams that come with special music gifts. In another part of Ikebukuro City another group of our staff have started another worship night with more art involved. They go to draw and worship God as they invite people to join them. This night our team joined theirs and we met people and worshipped together. I am happy that the city is so full of worship and people talking to people! The building behind us (Park Side) is actually a love hotel (we didn't take it in front of that building on purpose). This park that this group is in is also close to the anime store.



THANK YOU Again!!!
please feel free to contact me if you have anything you wish to ask or talk about.

Blessings!
Micaela

No comments:

Post a Comment