~Donations~

DONATIONS:
NO LONGER TAKING DONATIONS.


If you would like more information, have any questions,
you can email me at mcg11223344@yahoo.com


Sunday 7 December 2014

~My time in the States ~

(picture; me, my two sisters and my sisters friend)

Hello family and friends who are loved!
I have been back in Japan for a week now, and its gone by so fast. For those of you who may not have known, I went back to Florida and Georgia for about three weeks last month. "Why not return during Christmas time?" Is a valid question that I was asked allot, and the answer is hard to explain. But first off, I told the Lord I wanted to see Japan during Christmas and new years. Then I asked him when He wanted me to visit. I waited for his answer, and finally, through a couple of dreams and confirmations, he pointed to November. As many doubts and worries I had during my decision time, I felt it truly was a leading from the Lord.
MY FIRST THOUGHTS/EXPECTATIONS:
my first thoughts were that the Lord was going to use me in a radical way! Miracles, times where the Lord would speak through me in mighty ways! Acts type stuff. But the Lord reminded and humbled me as I founded this trip with much prayer. He brought me to the point of going ready to learn and grow. "deeper" was a big word he continued to speak over this time and I think even through that time to now, he still is calling me deeper.  I also was very excited to see and spend time with family! I had missed them allot and wanted to spend time with them.  But also, somewhere inside me I was still praying for big things.
MY TIME IN AMERICA: FAMILY:
Was wonderful! As much as I missed Japan, I loved my time in America! The Lord was so very present in my time there. I felt at peace and protected by the Lord throughout my whole time. I enjoyed my time with my sisters so much! My heart for them has grown so much and I think of them all the time. I know its part of me loving them with the big sister inside me, but I feel like the Lord has really put something in my heart for them. My prayers turn to them allot. They are so wonderful and funny and filled with strength! They have a strong sense for justice and I know the Lord will bless their lives and bring them deep into his presence! Its crazy how much the Lord cares for them. (you may not have heard, but God is crazy in love with those two ;)) (I could write a book about my love and Gods love for my sisters right now but I'm going to move forward) My little brother as well! I loved hanging out with that kid and hearing all his stories again. I cant believe how big and old he is now!   My parents were such a blessing to me! I don't know how I deserved being placed in their family! Not just all the food and snacks they gave me but just the attention and love and support in all I did and do. I love hearing them talk about God and his goodness. My grandparents too! Spending time with my grandparents in Cochran and Atlanta was such a joy and I wish I had had more time too! They are so fun! I got to see my cousins on my mom's side and my dad's side. I saw how in many of my family members lives, they are walking through many hard times, but each of them rely in and praise the Lord. Its such an encouragement.
MY TIME IN AMERICA: SONG:
More than once the Lord gave me prophetic songs over myself and others. My favourite one was where I was singing basically a verse I had recently read through. Something that also resonated in me what the Lord had been speaking to me for quit a while. Psalm 27 was a big chapter for me before I left and still to this day. The song the Lord gave me was singing
Revelations 3:12 "All who are victorious will become pillars in the temple of my God, and they will never have to leave it. And I will write my Gods name on them, and they will be citizens in the city of my God - the new Jerusalem that comes down from heaven from my God. And they will have my new name inscribed upon them."
God is so good and very exciting. He's making himself my first love and I couldn't be more glad!
 MY TIME IN AMERICA: Happenings vs. expectations?
I don't have a clear picture why the Lord chose this time for me to be in America. What did I learn? How did he grow me? I enjoyed my time. I love my friends and family. How, Lord, did I go deeper with you? I may not notice or know what his purpose was, nor do I know if I need to know. I have so much more to learn and my relationship with Him can only get bigger in the direction he's leading me in.


THANK YOU ALL! I had a wonderful time with everyone! Thank you church family for letting me share with you all! Thank you family for your love and support! Thank you friends for hanging out with me! Even when life was busy~



BACK IN JAPAN: 1 week update.
I have had a crazy busy week! or maybe it just feels like it because I was resting allot at home but now I'm in a routine again. haha. Its really cold here, but my love for bundling up makes it nice.
I have to say, I REALLY REALLY REALLY love this country! I felt like I returned home again. I love all the faces I pass on the streets, all the people I talk to, all the words I learn in Japanese class, I love it so much! I love the trains, the crowds, the smiles, the straight faces, the future God has for these people, the freedom he has waiting for them. My heart leaps every time I remember where I am. "I'm in Japan. I'm in Japan? I'm in Japan!"


Thanks for the support and prayers!

if you have questions or reports please email me.
mcg11223344@yahoo.com
(or if we are facebook friends, you can message me there)

Also, I send more updates through emails. If you would like to be added to that, please email me as well.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! THE SAVIOUR CAME! 

GOD IS GOOD AND SO BIG!



No comments:

Post a Comment